Athletes want to reach their full potential. Personalized coaching will help them become a well balanced athlete who has confidence on and of the snow.
How does it work?
- Personal one-on-one on-hill coaching ( Groups welcome )
- Video taped runs
- Coaching sessions are in 2 1/2 hour time blocks ( 9:00 Am - 11:30 AM and/or 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM )
- Currently Saturdays and Sundays only
- Sessions structured around competition programs
- Payment is made prior to commencement
What do we work on in general?
- Setting up a proper freestyle stance ( including stance width and angles )
- Always grabbing the board ( except rails of course )
- Building confidence
- Drills that promote correct body position when performing tricks
- Developing competition runs
- Having fun
What do we work on more specific to Pipe?
- How to drop in on either wall and hold your speed
- How to pull frontside and backside straight airs above the lip
- How to spin frontside and backside 3's, 5's, 7's and more
- How to pull switch stance tricks
What do we work on more specific to Park?
- How to approach and hit jumps for staright airs, allowing grabs to be easy
- How to approach and hit jumps for backside and frontside spinning of 3's, 5's, 7's and more
- How to approach and hit jumps switch stance
- How to get yourself in the right balanced position to pull backside and frontside slides on rails
Who are our athletes?
- Beginner Athletes ( Learning straight airs off jumps and in the pipe. 50/50's on rails )
- Intermediate Athletes ( Learning 360 spins off jumps and in the pipe. Backside boardslides on rails )
- Advanced Athletes ( Learning 540+ spins off jumps and in the pipe. Spins and frontside boardslides on rails )
- Athletes range anywhere from 8 years old to 40+ years old
Where do we hold sessions?
- Locations are flexible depending upon sessions booked and transportation costs relative to Burlington, VT
- Resorts with good facilities include Stowe, Smuggler's Notch, Okemo, Loon, Mount Snow and Stratton
The program is tailored to suit each individual's goals to get the best results.
*Note -> Helmets are required for all coaching sessions.
To schedule a coaching session or discuss your expectations of coaching and what you are seeking in a coaching relationship, please call or email Chris at (802) 598-9216 or firstname.lastname@example.org.